* Build the compelling mobile and app user experiences that will delight using world-class technologies and techniques
* Work with Product Owners and UX professionals to designing, develop and deliver high quality, compliant, customer-facing web and mobile app products, to serve a variety of customer needs
* Ensure the timely delivery of product features and apps to support critical business requirements, utilizing the most appropriate technology stack, based on the company architecture and the needs of the product
* Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
* Work with technical architects and security specialists to ensure that apps are efficient, scalable and secure.
* Take responsibility for ensuring code quality on app development projects
* Have a broad knowledge of the core technologies involved in building native IOS and Android mobile apps
* Identify the main issues in complex problems, clarify understanding or stakeholder expectations, to seek best option
* Act as a "tech lead" on complex projects, providing support for product and delivery management and pragmatically weighing the complexities involved against the need to act
* Degree qualified in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering, or related discipline.
* Proven experience in IOS and Android mobile development
* Excellent knowledge of IOS framework , experience in building web and native apps and proven coding abilities in Objective-C
* Thorough understanding and passion for native Android UI/UX and experience in Java
* Experience of working with the Scrum Agile Software Delivery framework with a good understanding of Agile principles such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
* Outstanding ability to develop efficient, highly optimized and clear code
* Strong communication skills in Cantonese and English
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
To apply, please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking the SUBMIT CV button down below.
Please quote reference no: ANMIAAD
For further enquiries, please contact us at 28902872. All information provided will be handled confidentially and used for recruitment purposes only.