• Focus on overall eCommerce Strategy of the group and make recommendation to the Board on areas of improvements
• Steer and orchestrate various Business Units to develop an across the board eCommerce plaftorm
• Explore new opportunitis in eCommerce arena, submit proposals and negotiate with vendors at group level
• Monitor and analyze eCommerce performance, evaluate digital marketing results by regular analysis and online KPI reports
• Serve as a think tank to the Board and senior managmenet committee
• keep abreast of eCommerce trends and developments
• Degree holder in e-Commerce or related disciplines
• Solid e-Commerce experience in retail or eCommerce portal environment
• Strong understand and passion of eCommerce business in Asia Pacific region, hands on experience in China market is essential
• Strategic thinker with strong commercial sense
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
• Occasional travel within Asia is to be expected
To apply, please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking the SUBMIT CV button down below.
Please quote reference no: ANCED
For further enquiries, please contact us at 28902872. All information provided will be handled confidentially and used for recruitment purposes only.