• Oversee and drive the 3PLs' and carriers' performance to ensure on time shipment fromAsia factories to customers in Europe
• Monitor local countries correct preparation ofshipping documents, customs declarations and invoices etc.
• Working with customs brokers to faciltate customs clearance; take immediate measure and provide supporting documents for shipments on hold at Customs
• Manage 3PL, forwarders, trucks to ensure high quality of service at the best cost
• Serve as a single point of contact between factories, forwarders and customers in relation to shipment issues.
• Initiate operational process adjustment on behalf of Asia markets
• Ensure all shipment and related documents are properly documented
• Degree qualifed in Logistics, Supply Chain with relevant experience in managing 3PL business partners; a background with inhouse role is necessary
• Experience working with exporting factories in Asia especially in China, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka etc.
• Familar with customs requirements in Europe, especially in relation to garment items
• A background working with garment sourcing companies will be highly desirable
• Strong influential skills, being able to lead Asia team overseas
• A background working with German company will be an advantage; so as German language speaking abilities
• Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin
• nce in logistics industry
To apply, please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking the SUBMIT CV button down below.
Please quote reference no: ANRLM
For further enquiries, please contact us at 28902872. All information provided will be handled confidentially and used for recruitment purposes only.