• Maintain the company's information technology infrastructure
• Analyze problems and troubleshoot, recommend and implement information technology solutions to meet business goals
• Actively protect information technology assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats and maintain the security of the information technology infrastructure through continuous monitoring, proper updating, and patching
• Data backup, server and storage provisionsing and configuaration
• Manage end-user service levels
• Maintains system documentation and configuration data for regulatory and audit purposes
• Ensure stress/ load test are conducted successfully before deployment
• Degree qualifications in Computor Studies, Information Technology
• Windows Server, Desktop Server virtualization , Infrastructure and storage management experience required
• EMC, Linux, system security required
• ITIL , MCSE qualifications desirable
• Strong communication skills in Cantonese and English
To apply, please send your full resume and expected salary by clicking the SUBMIT CV button down below.
Please quote reference no: ANSSA
For further enquiries, please contact us at 28902872. All information provided will be handled confidentially and used for recruitment purposes only.