• Support digital strategy and implement search, social, digital media and analytics tactics to drive e-commerce sales
• Maximize ROI from SEM as well as SEO enhancement and provide site analytics
• Calculate ROI, spend and performance towards campaign goals to aid in preparation of monthly digital marketing campaign reports
• Assist with uncovering, monitoring and reporting on content opportunities, acquisition channels and landing page performance
• Plan and execute digital advertising campaigns including media planning and creative development
• Aid in landing page testing of web pages, developing recommendations based on search and web analytics to improve user experience
• Monitor search and social media channels, understanding tone, and sentiment to inform content opportunities, conversion optimization and/or digital strategies
• Track the performance of social media campaigns and content development
• Keep up to date on emerging technologies, social media platforms and digital culture
• Degree qualified in Marketing, Business or related disciplines with relevant working experience in digital marketing, preferably gained in FMCG, retail, cosmetics industries etc
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, AdWords, Adsense, Bing Ads, social media ads etc will be an advantage
• Experience driving high performing campaigns with tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese and English
To apply, please send your full resume and expected salaryby clicking the SUBMIT CV button down below.
Please quote reference no: ANADMM
For further enquiries, please contact us at 28902872. All information provided will be handled confidentially and used for recruitment purposes only.